Feedback type tension controller
This type of controller directly measures the material tension using the tension detector, and performs feedback control so that the tension during unwinding and winding matches the set value. This method can accurately control tension with regard to the set value. When performing externally sequenced multiple-shaft switchover control, new reel pre-set control is performed based on the reel change input signal. However, pre-drive control shall be performed externally.
Open loop type tension controller
This type of controller detects the reel diameter using sensors and controls the unwinding and winding torque. This method can stably control tension without being sensitive to sudden disturbances. Unwinding braking torque and winding torque shall be controlled based on the reel diameter measured on a noncontact basis
- Highly advanced tension control
- Perform feedback control or open-loop control in accordance with the connected adapter
- Highly precise tension controls with high response and stability are achieved by feedforward/feedback complex control brought by the combination of feedback control and open-loop control.
- Sophisticated tension control is achieved using the polygonal line taper function and inertia
compensation gain automatic calculation based on the reel diameter data from the reel diameter
calculation adapter and on the line speed/line acceleration data.
- The polygonal line taper function allows the setting of up to 8 points to enable detailed taper control in accordance with the material and reel diameter